Internship - Product Analyst
The Product Analyst Intern will be a value catalyst. Perform analytical deep dives to understand performance trends and deliver data-driven, actionable insights that convince product and business leaders to make quality decisions.
Be a builder. Develop and automate reports, iteratively building and prototyping dashboards to provide insights at scale that address top business and product priorities.
Be a story-teller. Synthesize complex analysis into easily understandable stories for leadership and partner teams.
Be a change agent. Inform, influence, and execute new initiatives that are data-driven and meaningfully shift core KPIs in the positive direction.
Be a do-er. Adopt a mindset of continuous improvement, with a bias toward quick action and constant learning.
Be passionate. Evangelize the capabilities and tools of the Product Analytics team to internal stakeholders with purpose and passion.
- Candidates must be students currently enrolled in a college/university
- Candidate should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Seeking the following Majors:Data Analytics / Statistics / Mathematics
- Seeking Undergrad or Masters level students
- Preferred candidates should have work or academic experience with the basic accounting and interest in Venture Capital