P&G R&D Internship
Apply through (Before May 9th 24:00 China time): https://recruit.pg.com.cn/talent/m/#/5a396615151a3b1abdc6f24d7a2aacea/campus/position?positionId=32B24D915306417AA21E3041AAA8882A&positionType=&c=campusBack&T=1618565819937
Are you passionate about solving tough challenges? How would you like to use your technical and analytical skills to find creative solutions for consumer's everyday problems? If this sounds like fun, we would love to hire someone with your skills and abilities to join our R&D organization!
• Products Research Intern
Provide leadership and expertise to translate consumer needs into effective product designs and consumer driven innovation strategies. Identify the white space in technical and commercial landscape, define technical requirements and specifications of new products, validate the product solutions technically and commercially, collaborate with partners from design to manufacturing.
• Product Design Intern
Comprehensively lead the process of new products' idea, structure and specifications of the entire production system and innovatively develop products with consumers' preference.
• Process Development Intern
Own the design, development and delivery of groundbreaking manufacturing systems, process and equipment to support P&G's innovation strategy.
• Packaging Development Intern
Lead innovative packaging development that provides outstanding functional performance and delightful package shelf appearance while supporting environmentally balanced and/or responsible packages.
• Mechanical Engineering Intern
Lead the mechanical design of small household and personal care appliances/devices, as well as the mechanical design feasibility assessment of new product. Lead the product manufacturability assessment. In charge of 3D modeling and 2D drawing creation. Lead product mechanical design verification and product design validation.
• Electronic Engineering Intern
Design circuit module and system of personal care products. Responsible for feasibility analysis and evaluation of product electronic design. Responsible for schematic design and wiring; and verify and debug. Presided over the analysis of development and trial production problems, put forward solutions and verify
• Microbiology Intern
Lead microbiology risk assessment, technical test method development and its execution, antimicrobial relevant claim creation, standards, compliance work to enable end to end product and commercial innovation programs in China/Asia.
• Data Science (Machine Learning) Intern
Leverage various data sources such as video, image and text data, machine learning and deep learning algorithms and beyond, partnering with multiple functional teams to generate insight and actionable recommendation from data for R&D innovation.
• Candidate must have at least a bachelor's degree. Majoring in Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Materials, Medical, Mathematic, Data science, Statistics, Mechanic Engineering, Electronic Engineering etc. would be preferred. Graduate after September 2021 (Must maintain student identity during the internship).
• Good oral and written English communication skills
• Strong Leadership Skills to lead in the envisioning of the future of your business, to engage/ enable/ energize the multifunctional team and execute plans with perfection
• Strong problem solving with technical mastery and innovative solutions
• Think and act decisively to make efficient use of the situation whilst keeping the goal in mind
※ You could apply one or two requisitions and identify it as “First Choice” or “Second Choice”. Once you submit your application, your choices will be finalized and cannot change.
Online Interview, Beijing
Search WeChat 18611709930 to contact us