Summer Intern - Client Technical Support
Our Summer Intern program offers hardworking college students an opportunity to go beyond the classroom to develop leadership skills and gain relevant hands on experience working as part of a global support team with professionals across the enterprise. Additionally, interns will participate in scheduled activities throughout the summer, including sessions with Senior Leaders, site tours, volunteer opportunities, and other social events. Fiserv interns are in session from June 2, 2021 – August 13, 2021 and work approximately 40 hours per week.
The Content Development and Management team is responsible for creating and maintaining technical documents including user manuals, message standards, technical specifications, quick references, page level help, forms, training materials and knowledge articles. We support the organizations Card Services clients. Card Services provides debit and credit processing, ATM monitoring, driving and ATM Managed Services, digital, fraud and risk, loyalty and analytics solutions and owns and operates the Accel®, Star® and MoneyPass® surcharge-free Networks. We deliver financial institution and consumer-friendly payments experiences to clients through a broad array of integrated solutions.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Producing exceptional technical documents including user manuals, message standards, technical specifications, quick references, page-level help, forms, training materials and knowledge articles.
- Analyzing and researching available technical documentation, write descriptive copy, and verify documentation content with related departments.
- The ability to analyze and translate technical and functional designs into user friendly client material.
Candidate Qualifications & Education Requirements
What we are looking for…
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Analytics
- GPA 3.0+ preferred
- Experience or education in Technical Content Development. Experience with technical writing software
- HTML and screen capture programs and have a solid understanding of screen editing and importing into other programs—Flare, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience with Component Content Management Systems.
- Understanding of content analysis, modeling, design, and structured writing.
- Experience working with DITA
- Military-Affiliated candidates encouraged to apply (Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reservists)
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require future sponsorship
A wide range of bachelor’s degree programs considered, based upon specific department needs, such as: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Purchasing, Sales and Communications
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
Apply using your legal name
Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.