Tutor- English- High School
**NOTE: Interested applicants MUST apply on our external "jobs" page in order for your resume to be considered. Please use the following link to apply: https://tutordoctor.applicantstack.com/x/openings
Tutor Doctor Indy is hiring for High School English Tutors in North Indianapolis! This includes cities such as Fishers, Carmel, Zionsville, Westfield, Noblesville, Meridian-Kessler and Lawrence! Flexible hours, great rates and a supporting team. Join today!
Tutor Doctor provides in-home, one-to-one personalized tutoring to help students achieve their academic potential. Positions with Tutor Doctor Indy are part-time employee positions. We are actively seeking undergraduates, graduates, teachers, business professionals and subject matter experts to join our team and help students reach their goals!
Why Tutor with Tutor Doctor?
- Competitive: Our hourly tutoring wage for high school subjects is $20/hour
- Flexible: You select the students you want to tutor and build your own schedule
- Easy: Tutor Doctor handles all payments from families, so our tutors can simply go in and do what they do best—tutor!
- Supportive: Resources and support readily available to assist tutors as needed
- Local: Tutor Doctor Indy serves students in Indianapolis and all surrounding counties
As a Tutor, you can be relied upon to:
- Travel to students' homes (or an agreed upon location, such as a library) OR conduct sessions virtually. In-person vs. virtual tutoring is based on family preference.
- Schedule consistent tutoring appointments
- Are able to pass a criminal background check
- Proactively communicate with clients and represent Tutor Doctor Indy in a professional manner
As a Tutor Doctor Tutor, you are someone who:
- Has a high school diploma
- Has achieved or is currently enrolled in post-secondary education
- Has access to a vehicle, and able to travel to committed tutoring appointments consistently.
- Is able to teach any or several of the following areas:
To Apply: If this sounds like something you are capable of doing and you are interested in being a mentor and empowering students to do their best, please apply by clicking the link below to visit our external "jobs" page: https://tutordoctor.applicantstack.com/x/openings