Clearwater Graduate Full-time Opportunities: Client Services Analyst, Implementation Analyst, or Reconciliation Analyst
Clearwater Analytics is paving the way as a leading technology provider for Corporations, Insurers and Investment Managers on a global scale. We are looking for determined graduates that want to kickstart their career in the ever-growing FinTech industry. Clearwater will provide motivated individuals with the opportunity to grow their career and build the Clearwater business globally.
If you thrive on solving real challenges for clients, we want to talk to you. An ideal addition to our team is someone who enjoys working with internal and external stakeholders, is excited by consistent challenge, and has an innate desire to solve problems.
- Business Related Fields
- Client Services Analyst - collaborate directly with clients to build valuable relationships and ensure their success by using the Clearwater platform. You will manage client inquiries & requests as well as delivery timely and accurate information regarding Financial Statements & Analytics Reporting.
- Implementation Analyst - as part of Clearwater's client implementation team, you will work on a variety of projects to ensure client's are onboarded effectively and efficiently onto our platform. Excellent problem solving skills are essential as you will scope requirements and configure solutions for our clients.
- Reconciliation Analyst - you will reconcile the investment transactions & accounting information aggregated on our client's investment portfolios. To be successful, you will work effectively with internal and external stakeholders and seek out ways to improve and automate processes.
- Bachelor's degree in a finance-related and analytical field
- Dynamic problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Be naturally curious
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- An intense desire to learn something new and improve on a daily basis
International Students: Only STEM candidates need apply