Handles and oversees all aspects of manufacturing to ensure products and services conform to company policy, quality objectives, established procedures and customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & BASIC DUTIES:
1. Monitors Production teams to ensure works orders stay on schedule and corrects any problems that may arise, both internally and externally.
2. Schedules and processes production orders. Makes decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, and duty assignments while considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
3. Actively participates in implementing production tracking and quality control systems, and other operational performance indicators to detect problems and trends.
4. Sets and monitors product standards, examining samples of raw materials or directing testing during processing to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality established by the company and customers.
5. Maintains relationships with key vendors and actively negotiates pricing agreements to maintain and control raw material and consumable costs.
6. Coordinates with, supervises, and conducts annual performance reviews on the production operator team to improve safety, quality, and total production outputs.
7. Leads and participates in internal and external audits relating to safety, quality, and production. Review records and documentation to ensure compliance.
8. Maintains the day-to-day ERP Production functions by keeping all required records such as BOMs, Part Numbers, Work Processes accurate and up to date.
9. Leads or participates in various continuous process improvement projects.
10. Supports Sales, Engineering, and Administrative staff as needed.
11. Coordinate with International Synder manufacturing facilities as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
• Hands-on knowledge of quality control functions and implementation, including ISO9001:2015.
• Advanced spreadsheet and analytical skills, database knowledge/development and general computer literacy.
• Strong communication skills -- this role will be a key point of contact with internal resources and external vendors/customers.
•Bilingual in Spanish or Mandarin preferred but not required.