Entry-Level Patient Recruitment Coordinator
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing approximately 3,500 people across almost 40 countries.
Our global activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Patient Recruitment Coordinator to join our Patient Recruitment team. This position will work both independently and with a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to recruiting and retaining patients for our clinical research trials. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Implement various recruitment strategies for clinical research studies;
- Work effectively with the Clinical Research Associate (CRA) to discuss recruitment strategies and enrollment targets;
- Work effectively with Recruitment to develop recruitment plans and ideas for new and on-going studies;
- Utilize our systems to track progress of media generated referrals and overall study enrollment;
- Update study specific social media sites; and
- Perform ad-hoc projects/tasks as needed.
- Bachelors in Life Science or General Business
- At least 1 year of business experience;
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; and
- Attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills.