Summer Intern - Business Analytics
Greater Goods is building a brand as a living, breathing universe, whether its through our Consumer Goods focused team or our Healthcare team organized around Me.Health.
Greater Goods is a group of critical thinking, highly analytic, wildly creative folks. Our mission is to build an active, enthusiastic community that is engaged with our brand and each other through the implementation of products made, technology developed, and content created. Most of our team works out of the historic Station G building in The Grove neighborhood of St. Louis—a multi-year renovation that culminated in an open, modern workspace reflecting the company’s ethos.
This summer, we hope to fill the office with more people inspired by the ambitious goals we are committed to accomplishing, so if you think that you would be a great fit in this environment, have something to add to the table, and would benefit from the experience of a summer internship in such a setting, we can’t wait to hear from you.
For more information visit the website at www.greatergoods.com.
A DAY IN THE LIFE…
You will develop crucial and highly valuable data analytics skills working alongside accomplished professionals and gain valuable skills for your future. Additionally, you will learn how we use innovation and technology to drive our business forward. As a Digital Analytics Intern, you’ll play an important role assisting our team with data tracking and reporting.
• Develop data and analytics skillset through business focused data integration and analysis
• Help reinforce gG best practices with data management
• Analyze and report on various information requests
• Complete special projects assigned
THIS IS FOR YOU IF…
• You’re graduating from college in 2022 or 2023
• You’re eager to launch your career in Data Analytics
• You have strong Excel skills
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment thanks to your adept organizational skills and ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures
• You have the flexibility to work cross-functionally with teams
A FEW MORE IMPORTANT POINTS…
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, there may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications assigned at any given time as both the business dictates and the functions of the job changes.
Greater Goods, LLC does not pay for relocation or housing for this internship.
By applying, you agree to our Scrubs & Beyond, LLC policies and procedures