Only Indiana Supply Chain Internship Program - Summer 2021
Our internship program is designed to assist candidates in the transition from academics to the professional work force. Through our hands-on internship program candidates are given the chance to experience the corporate world of inventory and supply chain management firsthand.
Supply chain interns receive mentorship from both business owner and operations director. Candidates gain strong personal skills-both face-to-face and will participate in on-going training to develop time management and organization skills.
The attitude a candidate possesses is as important as their skill set. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a team and individually. Candidates must also have a high level of energy, exude a positive attitude, and be resourceful, driven, and highly dependable.
- Pursuing an associate degree or bachelor's degree (B.A. / B.S.) in Supply Chain and Logistics, Business administration
- Minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a business group.
- Strong analytical skill
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects assigned.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks helpful
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
To apply for this position, visit https://www.indianaintern.net/internships/detail/22691/only-indiana-supply-chain-internship-program . You must create an account there in order to apply for this opportunity. Please read their privacy policies and guidelines when creating an account on the site as they may differ from this one.