Shine Early Learning, in partnership with Children and Families First, to provide Head Start Services in Delaware.
We are looking for an inspired and dedicated individual to join our team as an Education Leader.
The Educational Leader is responsible for serving as the educational lead for one or more centers in the Head Start program, with responsibilities including the following:
* Ensure full implementation of all aspects of the Head Start program’s early learning system, policies/procedures, and tools, with the goal of supporting all children to achieve School Readiness Goals.
* Supervise all teaching staff (teachers, assistant teachers, floaters, substitutes, and extended day.)
* Provide ongoing coaching to teaching staff to support them in successfully fulfilling all aspects of their role, including but not limited to effective practices in the following:
+ CLASS™ Teacher-Child Interactions
+ Learning Environments
+ Child Assessment
+ Meeting All Children’s Needs
+ Working with Families
+ Professional Growth and Collaboration
* Work with teachers to implement program curriculum with fidelity.
* Work with teachers to implement child assessment systems reliably, including understanding child outcomes data and using them to plan and individualize.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education OR Bachelor’s degree in related field with at least six (6) courses in early childhood education and experience teaching preschool-aged children OR state awarded preschool teaching certification with experience teaching preschool-aged children; Master’s degree preferred
* Previous experience teaching in an early childhood setting; experience with supervision, management or coaching preferred
* Experience managing an infant/toddler or preschool program
* Obtain certification in CPR and First Aid.
* Physical exam and background checks are required for this position.
* Travel required locally or long-distance up to 10% of the time for work-related meetings and functions.
* Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
The mission of Shine Early Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive family and child outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by the Head Start program.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy workplace.