Machine Learning Intern
We're looking for a student who is active in machine learning/deep learning areas and is passionate about developing machine learning models that will have profound impact on network troubleshooting.
Responsibilities for our ambitious machine learning network troubleshooting project integrated with Natural Language Processing based query includes:
- Use of Juniper router data to develop machine learning models that identify anomalies
- Build predictive models with Decision trees
- Identify and build new datasets to enhance models and decision making
- Develop, validate, and implement newly created models into proof-of-concept
- Work in collaboration with embedded system engineers to deliver ML-based solutions
- Candidate for BS, MS, or PhD Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or a related field
- Understanding of machine learning and statistical/mathematical modeling
- Experience working with data using SQL or Python
Juniper’s University Talent Program (UTP) introduces next generation talent to Juniper’s workforce and provides talented students with an opportunity to develop professional experience at a world-class technology company. And it’s not hard to see why so many accomplished students have been compelled to spend their summers at Juniper!
Here at Juniper, UTP provides a comprehensive program that fosters professional as well as personal growth, thoroughly preparing its interns for the next step in their careers. Juniper internships are project-based, allowing interns to solve important problems, make lasting impacts on their teams, and contribute to the company’s overall objectives. They are mentored by some of the most talented and skillful innovators in the industry; they connect with transformative thought leaders who promote disruptive ideas in their field. Interns participate in constructive professional workshops, company-wide community service initiatives, and executive speaker series. They build lasting friendships, expand their network, and connect with colleagues from around the world.
At Juniper Networks, you will not only have opportunities to build real-life, hands-on work experience – you’ll also have the chance to learn from the best and lay the groundwork for a successful career.
Please note that Juniper's 2021 internship program will be conducted remotely. The location listed reflects the location of the team the intern will join, whereas the intern will work from their residence in the US.