* Design and improve token economics for some projects we develop or invested in.
* Propose innovative Blockchain projects and take a leading role.
* Regularly review, rank and recommend startup Blockchain projects with good potential.
* Watch out for new investing opportunities and bring them to the PM's attention.
* Percentage in new token issuance available and proportional to contribution.
* Background in economics, finance or quantitative disciplines with a similar focus.
* Familiarity with macroeconomics and currency policy.
* Familiarity with the valuation and economic models of top 100 cryptocurrencies a strong plus. The more the better.
* Good understanding on the crypto market a plus. Such as why/when certain coins go up or down, which industries/concepts are hot at certain points in time and why.
* Master or Ph.D. candidates preferred.
The following are requirements applicable to all our openings:
* Strong interest and ambition to learn about Blockchain opportunities in both primary and secondary markets.
* Team spirit and great attention to detail. Positive and can-do attitude over challenging tasks. Enjoys deferred gratification.
* Curiosity and open mind on cutting-edge financial models in Blockchain.
* Physically in the United States and legally available to work. The company will conduct due diligence and collect all identification information (in your native country and the US) before employment.
* Willing to work both onsite and remotely.
* Willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
* 40 work hours per week expected (full-time). Exceptional candidates may work half-time, provided the other half-time commitment is non-competitive (proof required).
* Major awards or top rank in group a plus, such as Olympic medals or top 5% in renowned competitions.
* Bonus compensation available and commensurate with performance for positions other than Trader intern.
Please submit your CV via Handshake or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and fill our pre-screening questionnaire following this link for consideration. If you apply directly via the email, include the position(s) of interest in the email title.