RPG Account Coordinators (ACs) work collaboratively with their teams on multiple accounts, engage with media, and provide critical organizational and presentation support. At RPG, you’ll build foundational skills – research, writing, pitching, social content, reporting – and learn the basics of being a Racer.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Communicate across all types of media
- Conduct research; understand and analyze client challenges
- Understand and utilize emerging media and technology
- Hone your written and visual skills to create and tell stories that engage and connect with diverse audiences
- Prepare meeting agendas, notes and reports for clients
- Pitch key media, driving client results
- Help secure coverage with the most influential media that has the most significant impact on a client’s business
- Support account fundamentals, like coverage scanning, developing media lists, and completing status reports
In our culture, we embrace flexibility. We are looking for people who:
- Are self-driven, organized, proactive, and possess great time management skills.
- Have strong written and oral communications skills
- Consistently meet deadlines, pay close attention to detail, are able to prioritize multiple tasks and deliver the highest quality work
- Have six months of communications or public relations experience (internship or work experience in a marketing, communications or journalism setting is a plus)
- Have the ability to take ownership of projects and execute effectively