Associate, Visitor Services
1. Act as a source of information for visitors and callers, having knowledge of all current and upcoming exhibitions, events, programs and services.
2. Sell admission tickets using a sophisticated point-of-sale system; tender change; up-sell visitors to IHS membership program when applicable.
3. Process reservations for individuals and groups for general admission, programs, and events using an online reservation system.
4. Assist in History Market as a retail sales representative when appropriate and/or assigned.
5. Assist with daily reporting within the department.
6. Process daily mail and assist internal departments with mailing needs
7. Assist with the processing and coordination of group arrivals by issuing tickets, assisting with disembarking from busses, collection of lunches and coats and issuance of orientation/directions.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.