The Bronx is Reading-Bronx Book Festival Literary Digital Marketing Intern
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR FORDHAM COLLEGE AT ROSE HILL AND FORDHAM COLLEGE AT LINCOLN CENTER STUDENTS ONLY
The Literary Digital Marketing Intern will be responsible for providing internal and external communication support. We are looking for someone who works well independently and with others. Effective communicators, can multi-task, ability to adapt to a flexible schedule, works well under pressure. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, proactively reaches out for tasks, eager to learn, has a passion for books, authors, and enriching the community through literature.
Duties will include the following:
- Drafting and scheduling social media posts via Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, and etc (must be familiar with TweetDeck & must use the Twitter platform)
- Assist with outreach to community organizations and publishers
- Support TBIR assistant with administrative tasks
- Draft pitch materials, press release, and digital marketing materials
- Draft TBIR newsletter eblasts
- Draft social media graphics via Canva for TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Crowdcast, and etc.
- Create listicles for website featuring books and authors from the Bronx
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Assist with drafting materials for grant applications