DWD Company LLC is currently seeking an applicant for a part-time accounting intern position. We are looking for an individual with an outgoing personality and a passion for numbers, as well as exceptional attention to detail and accuracy. Applicant needs to possess a high level of integrity and trustworthiness, excellent communication skills as well as analytical, computational, and mathematical skills.
Accounting Intern’s responsibilities may vary, depending on their level of experience. Duties and responsibilities can include:
· Using accounting databases, spreadsheets, and software for analysis and to process business transactions.
· Posting financial transactions in databases.
· Checking for accuracy in reports, figures, and postings.
· Reconciling and reporting any discrepancies found in records and/or business transactions.
· Interacting with management, customers, and vendors.
Please contact DaNae Spangler at 317-339-4303 or firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.