Administrative Summer Internship
This year’s internships will be 100% virtual and are now open for applications!
As a Administrative Intern, you will:
- Work under the general supervision of the director.
- Receive instructions with regard to new assignments.
- Assist in analyzing and reviewing administrative policies to ensure accuracy and consistency with regulations of the organization.
- Assist in assembling data and consolidating and preparing reports for assigned projects.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Timeframe: May – September 2021
- Completion of 1 full academic year of education above high school. One full academic year post high-school is defined as 30 credits for degrees that require a total of 120 semester hours or 90 quarter hours for degrees that require a total of 180 quarter hours.
- Current students in an accredited college (including 4-year colleges/universities, community colleges, and junior colleges); professional, technical, vocational, and trade school; advanced degree programs; or other qualifying educational institution pursuing a qualifying degree or certificate.
You MUST apply through USAJOBS to be considered. In addition to your application, you’re required to complete a questionnaire from USAHire (after you apply, an email will be sent containing the questionnaire link).
Apply by 03/05/21!