Technical Marketing Associate
As a Technical Marketing Associate, you will play a crucial role in IntelliProp’s ability to create world-class customer computer designs focused on the Data Memory and Storage industry. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented while being capable of managing multiple projects across multiple teams and timelines.
Although a coding or computer science background is not required, a strong interest in learning about technology, tinkering, and technical concepts is a plus.
What You Will Be Doing
You will report to the Director of Product Development and be responsible for leading the execution of IntelliProp’s marketing programs, including helping to shape content strategy and managing operations, ideation, development, and optimization.
As well as briefing and driving technical content, you’ll be responsible for keyword research, overseeing the development of articles, blog posts, research reports, whitepapers, infographics, presentations and other marketing assets.
You will specifically
- Create, own, and maintain IntelliProp’s marketing content
- Create and implement a marketing strategy to drive awareness of IntelliProp offerings
- Maintain reports to track customer outreach and engagement status
- Work with IntelliProp partners to optimize outreach efforts
- Assist with internal parts tracking, reporting, and project management
What We Are Looking For
A motivated individual to understand and be truly passionate about creating world class B2B content experiences for technical, enterprise audiences. High analytical and strong organizational skills. Ability to effectively prioritize and take leadership initiative.
Your experience includes:
- Creative, proactive, journalistic approach to content ideation, outline development and collaboration with senior executives.
- Strong interest and knowledge of data center, cloud or enterprise storage technologies.
- A passion for brand storytelling, editorial quality, visual aesthetic and power of great content.
- A curiosity for digital marketing technologies, tools and approaches.
- Experience with leading or working in a dedicated content marketing function in a B2B industry.
- Strong understanding of multi-channel marketing frameworks and processes, campaigns, demand generation, lead capture and nurturing of relationships.
Bachelor's Degree and / or previous experience in computer science, marketing, advertising, or a related field with an emphasis on the technology arena preferred. New graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Based in Longmont, CO, IntelliProp is a leading-edge computer design company providing ASIC design and verification services for the Data Storage and Memory industry. Guided by our values and our mission to make our unique designs seamlessly fit into the customer’s requirements, we come to work energized by the design problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with.
- This position is located in Longmont, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, medical benefits, 401k match.
- IntelliProp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. IntelliProp’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. IntelliProp does NOT provide immigration sponsorship.