WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Living in LA? Flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, and higher base salaries are all extra benefits that our in-office team members enjoy.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it's coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- High skill level in Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), HTML, and CSS
- Demonstrated understanding of typography, grids, gradients, color palettes, and flat
- A portfolio demonstrating experience designing for the web
- Experience with e-commerce platforms (preferred, especially Shopify and BigCommerce)
- Best practice knowledge in responsive design and mobile usability
- Current knowledge of modern design aesthetic and creative trends
- Experience with project and business management tools such as Basecamp, G Suite, and QuickBooks
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience communicating and presenting ideas to clients
- Ability to manage projects internally for clients
- High level of performance under pressure and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Basic understanding of the role of web developers
- Excellent written communication skills
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Preparation of creative assets for display online
- Creating wireframes and website mockups based on creative briefs and other materials
- Communicating the client’s vision to our technical experts to bring the project to reality, and translating technical reporting to clients through productive client meetings.
- Utilizing Photoshop, Illustrator, and Google Web Designer to create and/or optimize images for the web
- Utilizing tools like typekit, sift, cufon to incorporate custom fonts on the web
- Managing projects schedule and ensuring the timely completion of project milestones
- Applying Coalition Technologies’ methodology and standards effectively to each project
- Collaborating effectively with other teams involved in bringing the client’s vision to life, such as the SEO team and web developers, and applying strategic project management skills to translate technical tradeoffs, * performance needs, and updates to the client.
- Hands-on involvement in conceptualizing and designing internal marketing materials (both print and web-based)
- Participating in ongoing training and study to expand your knowledge, as well as sharing new trends and information with the team.
- Utilizing methods such as Photoshop layered/folder files to present projects/files in an organized, professional manner