Entry level Sales Account Executive
In less than 6 years since inception, Regents Capital Corporation now ranks in the top 25 private equipment financing companies in the entire country. In this trillion-dollar industry, Regents Capital provides mid-size businesses with national equipment finance solutions to help their business operate more effectively. Our success is a direct result of the strength of Regents’ platform and our team’s unwavering commitment to offering convenience and a quality of service that is unmatched in the industry. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team.
Regent Capital Corporation is actively recruiting financial sales professionals, both entry level and those with 1-3 years of prior sales experience to join our team as Account Executives.
Account Executives are responsible for contacting prospective new customers for purposes of developing national equipment lease relationships. Provide financial advice and counsel to existing and prospective customers as required to manage an equipment portfolio.
· Must be a hunter with the ability to cultivate new relationships with prospective customers, while expanding an understanding of their business and credit requirements
· Maintain contact with companies across the country to engage on any possible opportunities Regents can address
· Assist in developing strategies to achieve equipment lease growth in both profitability and volume
· Use the company’s CRM to build and maintain a client database
· Ensure all required documents are accurately proposed, completed, and submitted to the appropriate parties
· Bonuses from day 1 with very aggressive incentive compensation structure, providing the ability to earn top of market commission checks
· Comprehensive training, mentorship & coaching on proper prospecting and interaction with C-Level Executives
· Sales incentive trips and experiences
· A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us
· Medical, vision, dental benefits