Research Associate I
Compass Consulting Group is looking for an entry level Research Associate I to start immediately! Bachelor’s degree with at least three years of relevant experience in either Academic Institutes or at biotech/pharmaceutical companies required.
- The successful candidate will develop and implement cellular and biochemical assays for protein quantification and characterization using automation and liquid handling systems.
- The individual will analyze data and report results using commercially available and customized software in multiple assay methodologies.
- We are seeking a highly motivated candidate who possesses excellent analytical skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to keep detailed and accurate records, and the capacity and desire to learn new methodologies.
- This individual should be team oriented, dependable, self-starter and have the ability to follow detailed verbal and written instructions.
- In addition, the individual must be able to multi-task, and meet timelines efficiently and productively.
- This individual should have prior lab experience and familiarity with cellular and biochemical assays with automation.
- Assay development experience is preferred.
- In addition, the individual will be expected to incorporate automation in his/her daily work, develop new applications, and have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently as well as a collaborative environment is preferred.
- Competent in using various data analysis and reporting software such as Microsoft Excel, Prism, and PowerPoint is preferred.