Strategic Enablement/Travel Co-op (June - December 2021)
Strategic Enablement/Travel Co-op
June 28 - December 17, 2021
To be considered for this role, you MUST apply through the job board AND this link: https://grnh.se/9d386caa2us
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION: WAYFAIR CO-OP PRIORITY DEADLINE February 19
All candidates who apply on or before February 19, and who advance in our interview process, will receive an offer decision from the team by March 19. After February 19, we will continue the interview process to fill any remaining roles not filled during the Priority Period.
At Wayfair, we are looking for a Strategic Enablement/Travel co-op who exhibits a friendly demeanor, sound judgement, and a rigorous attention to detail.The Strategic Enablement/Travel co-op will be a highly customer facing role, the candidate should be a people person, comfortable fostering relationships with both internal and external partners. In this role you will be able to own projects and help build processes to support colleagues within the procurement function & corporate travel program. This person should have superior communication and negotiation skills, with a hard work ethic.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain procurement processes and troubleshoot problems with stakeholders
- Support & independently run procurement sourcing deals
- Analyze RFP details and make recommendations to optimize spend
- Review, approve, and assist employees with booking business travel
- Coordinate room block and register teams for Tradeshows
- Enforce company travel policies
What You’ll Need:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently and prioritize appropriately
- A strong attention to detail, and high level of organization
- Capable of remaining poised under stressful event execution situations, and being resourceful when necessary
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours
- Experience with travel systems, and previous event experience a large plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills - willingness to work with others on travel issues & execute
- A positive, people-oriented and energetic attitude
- A strong sense of organization and ability to prioritize
- An analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- An interest in working hard and being challenged in a fast paced environment
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.