Grant Intern - "I Have A Dream" Foundation of Boulder County (CU PIIE)
This internship is part of the CU Public Interest Internship Experience (PIIE). Please visit our website for qualifications, descriptions, and information on how to apply to this and other internships.
Position Title: Summer 2021 Grant Intern
"I Have A Dream" Foundation of Boulder County
The Grant Intern will be a member of IHDF’s fast-paced, hard-working
Development and Communications team and is responsible for assisting the Grants Manager with the timely submission of grant requirements. The Grants Intern will assist the Grants Manager and Development team with the timely submission of grant applications and reporting requirements. This
position will work closely with the Grants Manager depending upon deadlines.
- Prepare competitive grant application materials for corporations, foundations, and government entities
- Assist with data collection and drafting responses for grant reporting
- Update grant tracking spreadsheet & CRM database system (Salesforce)
- Occasionally represent “I Have A Dream” at grant presentations and community events
- Other duties assigned as related to the grants process
● Strong writer with capacity for storytelling
● Strong peer-reviewer
● Highly organized with excellent time management skills
● Previous experience in the nonprofit sector with fundraising a plus
● Previous experience with CRM database a plus
● Spanish speaker a plus
● Someone with experience or career interest in the non-profit sector.
● Strong writing skills and a strategic thinker
● Research oriented
Do not apply through Handshake or to the host organization directly.
Please apply to the CU PIIE program here: APPLICATION