Human Resources Summer Internship
This year’s internships will be 100% virtual and are now open for applications!
As a Human Resources, you will assist in performing assignments in various human resources programs.
- Perform a variety of basic technical work and administrative assistant assignments.
- Gain understanding of the regulations, procedures, and other criteria that govern the operation for subsequent application to work exercises.
- Utilize automated human resources systems.
- Manipulate and retrieve personnel data from various personnel databases for reports.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Timeframe: May – September 2021
- Current students in an accredited college (including 4-year colleges/universities, community colleges, and junior colleges); professional, technical, vocational, and trade school; advanced degree programs; or other qualifying educational institution pursuing a qualifying degree or certificate.
You MUST apply through USAJOBS to be considered. In addition to your application, you’re required to complete a questionnaire from USAHire (after you apply, an email will be sent containing the questionnaire link).