Health Policy Summer Internship
This year’s internships will be 100% virtual and are now open for applications!
As a Health Policy Intern, you will:
- Review policies to ensure accuracy and consistency with legislation, regulations, statutes, and laws.
- Assist in the coordination, planning, development, and management of agency correspondence.
- Contribute to the development of solutions to resolve health care program issues.
- Conduct analytical studies and evaluate the effectiveness of health care program initiatives.
- Respond to general inquiries regarding the status of ongoing projects.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Timeframe: May – September 2021
- Current students in an accredited college (including 4-year colleges/universities, community colleges, and junior colleges); professional, technical, vocational, and trade school; advanced degree programs; or other qualifying educational institution pursuing a qualifying degree or certificate.
You MUST apply through USAJOBS to be considered. In addition to your application, you’re required to complete a questionnaire from USAHire (after you apply, an email will be sent containing the questionnaire link).
Apply by 1/21/21!