Social Media Specialist
Do you have a passion for fashion, beauty, and lifestyle trends? Are you detailed-oriented and self-motivated? Do you enjoy using your creative skills to cultivate a narrative or voice through content and imagery? If so, our affiliate magazine New Face is looking for you to become our next Social Media Intern team!
The successful candidates must be able to write compelling social content, keep up-to-date with all things pop-culture, fashion, and beauty, and have extremely strong communication skills so they can engage our audience on a higher level.
Tasks you will be working on will include:
- Create written and visual content that clearly communicates our Millenial and older target audience
- Develop editorial calendar for topics / timing / posts across social media accounts (Instagram & Facebook)
- Build out accounts and leverage knowledge of social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, and Snapchat to align messages for the audience
- Identify key areas, hashtags, or audiences to follow, subscribe to, post to, or cross-post from, to drive greater audience visibility
- Research influencers, and create influencers lists
- Create new initiatives for social media content in order to improve brand development and marketability
- Provide monthly reporting and social analytics of content published on social media platforms
- Contribute unique insights to attribute to successes and opportunities for improvement