Product Development Intern - Summer 2021
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. We are looking for highly motivated and curious students to join the Henkel Team as interns.
As an intern, you play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
- Become a part of our product development (PD) team and work under the direction of senior scientists to carry out adhesive PD activities, researching prior arts, generating innovative ideas, and turning the ideas into cost-effective products
- Support and complete product development projects to grow our adhesives business
- Expand your skills in chemistry, polymer material characterization, experimental design, data analysis, result interpretation and reporting
- Apply your knowledge in chemistry, polymers, and material science to adhesive product design and formulation for electronics component and device assembly applications
- Collaborate with global colleagues in cross-functional teams to support global customers and commercialize products
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program with focus in chemistry, chemical engineering, material science or related discipline OR have completed your studies no more than 6 months prior to the start of the internship, with a GPA of 3.2
- Strong chemistry laboratory skills, ability of problem solving, proficiency in computer skills such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint