Clincal Research Intern - Dairy
CLINICAL RESEARCH- DAIRY INTERN
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
Applications: November– February 2021
Interviews: January – March 2021, on a rolling basis
Offers: Late January – March 2021
Internship: 40 hours/week for 10-13 weeks, typically May – August
At Zoetis, the health and safety of our colleagues, contractors and interns is our top priority. We make decisions based on these guiding principles: Be Safe, Feel Safe, Feel Supported. As a Zoetis intern, you can expect Zoetis to abide by safety guidelines from the CDC, aligned with local guidance.
- As a member of the clinical team, assist with coordination of all study activities including initiation, conduct, monitoring and close out. This will include data collection, data entry, study monitoring, data verification and document writing.
Internship Job Duties:
- Assist in the preparation of study documents (i.e.: protocols, amendments, deviations, data capture forms, test article documentation and study reports)
- Maintain study files in accordance with SOPs and regulatory requirements and retrieve archived study documents as needed.
- Assist in data management processes including paper and electronic data capture, entry, review, tracking and verification utilizing electronic tools and centralized data management systems.
- Provide clinical updates to project teams and sub-teams
- Assist with animal related study activities (i.e.: clinical sampling, feed mixing)
- Large animal experience
- Enrolled in a degree program during the Spring term preceding internship
- Completion of at least one year of undergraduate studies and a 3.0 GPA or higher
- At least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the U.S.
- Successfully pass a background check and drug screen
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, problem solving & analytical skills