Segments Financial Analyst Intern (HW) - Spring 2021
The DCG Finance Analyst Intern will support the Data Center Group and is responsible for the financial reporting and performance measurement of the business segments group.
The role requires analytical skills, passion for the details, problem-solving, effective communication, an extrovert personality, the capability to work in a virtual environment, and be able to establish strong work relations both within and outside the Finance community.
The primary interface for specific financial items to the following functions & roles:
- DCG Finance Team
- Segments Organization: Hardware
• General financial administration - regular review of the P&L elements, monthly and quarterly forecast cycle support
• Support in financial reporting for Hardware Teams
• Assistance to Expense team in general
• Assistance to Accounting in B/S reconciliations
- Rising junior or senior pursing an undergraduate degree at an accredited university
- Majoring in finance or a related field
• Outspoken & Flexible
• Willingness to learn
• Resolution oriented & Investigative Mindset
• Very good IT skills, especially Excel & PowerPoint
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.