Human Resources Specialist (Analytics)
This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing DHA for AcqDemo Business Management & Technical Management Career Path to recruit & appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.
Who May Apply: US Citizens
Pay: $87,198.00 - $134,798.00 per year
Applicants interested must apply through USAJOBS for consideration, https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588893800.
- Serve as a Human Resources Specialist for JPEO-CBRND with responsibility for technical and operational aspects of the enterprise Human Resources Management Plans, Programs, and Policies.
- Analyze human resources data to uncover workforce trends and potential areas of concern/strength.
- Provide expert staff advisory services to HQ leadership and staff, and subordinate organization leadership and staff on Human Resource Management function areas.
- Advise senior leadership, management officials, and Human Resources leadership on human capital strategic issues, project status, and recommends policies and practices.
Conditions of Employment:
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
- This position requires the selectee to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance for the duration of employment.
- This position requires temporary duty (TDY) travel of up to 10% of the duty time.
- This position may require a two year probationary period.
To qualify for this position you must have one year of specialized experience which includes 1) interpret human resources regulations; 2) analyze workforce data using software such as Microsoft Office; AND 3) provide input to strategic human capital planning program. This definition of specialized experience is typical of work performed at the next lower grade/level position in the federal service (NH-02/ GS-11).
- Your resume may be submitted in any format and must support the specialized experience described in this announcement.
- If your resume includes a photograph or other inappropriate material or content, it will not be used to make eligibility and qualification determinations and you may not be considered for this vacancy.
- For qualifications determinations your resume must contain hours worked per week and the dates of employment (i.e., HRS per week and month/year to month/year or month/year to present). If your resume does not contain this information, your application may be marked as incomplete and you may not receive consideration for this position.