Social Media & Digital Content Marketing Intern
ABOUT THE TEAM
SAP's New Ventures & Technologies (NVT) business unit, led by the Chief Innovation Officer, is SAP's central innovation unit and a strategic pioneer of transformative technologies and business models. By developing unconventional solutions, inspiring prototypes, and new products, we drive progress in the IT industry and bring the latest trends to SAP.
The NVT Communications & Marketing team takes on cross-functional tasks and is a close partner and consultant to the management team and various development units.
We are looking for a committed and passionate student who will support the NVT Communications & Marketing Team. As a social media intern, you will be responsible for our owned social channels. This includes creating and writing creative posts, as well as controlling and monitoring our performance. With your innovative ideas you will push the brand’s boundaries across social channels and help drive the external communication activities for our unit. You have already gained experience in social media communications, feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, are a team player, and are able to take on new and diverse tasks independently.
Your main tasks include:
- Lead daily creation, scheduling and posting of shareable, compelling content across digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Youtube
- Monitor NVT-owned social media channels, analyze KPIs and identify areas for data-driven growth & improvement
- Write and edit blog posts for websites and Medium
- Develop ideas for original content including long and short-form stories across platforms
- Actively contribute to team creative brainstorming by sharing new trends and creative ways to tell stories using a variety of media
- Support editorial planning by coordinating activities with other departments
- Help identify and promote relevant content from internal & external collaborators
- Work closely with NVT communications team members to ensure aligned innovation communications strategy & brand messaging
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Communications and/or Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities
- Proficiency in major social media platforms and knowledge of best practices
- Social media experience for enterprise organizations (preferred)
- Excellent editorial and writing skills (photo/video/text)
- An eye for visual arrangements, creative mindset and drive to execute new ideas
- A strong knowledge of social analytics tools and social scheduling
- Computer skills: good skills in all Microsoft Office products necessary
- Soft skills: team player, creative thinking, good presentations and communication skills, highly motivated, flexible & open for ad-hoc requests; passionate about creating content
- Language skills: excellent knowledge of English, German as a plus