Bytespeed Sales Administrator
ByteSpeed is looking for a full-time Sales Administrator. This position will be responsible for assisting the sales team as described below.
We’re looking for an individual who values building long term relationships with customers, works well in a team, and has self-initiative.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Sales & Marketing:
- Work closely with the Territory Management team and complete all allocated tasks.
- Process a high volume of quotes and orders for customers
- Update documents and maintain sales & marketing records
- Update CRM with information and communications
- Help develop new client relationships and cross-sell to existing accounts
- Assist in customer relationship management and communication.
- Learn different marketing platforms to help support marketing initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned
- Sales, Advertising, Marketing, IT, or Business major preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office preferred
● Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Gain entry, exposure, and experience in IT & Networking Sales Industry
- Gain exposure to government contracting & sales (particularly K-12 education)
- Vacation/PTO: PTO will accrue for the first year, 1 day for every 4 weeks worked. After your first year it will be 13 days annually. At 5 years you are moved to 19 days and at 10 years you are moved 25 days.
- 401k: available after one year matching up to 6% ½ of your contribution ie you put in 6 ByteSpeed puts in 3
- Full medical, vision and dental coverage through our company’s employee benefit plan is available the first of the month after 60 days of employment. If you have adequate coverage already and choose to forgo the health insurance, you will get a $100/month health stipend.