CMO Contract Analyst (OPA2)
Do you have experience with contract analysis including auditing, maintenance, and development? By joining the Oregon State Hospital, you could use this experience to ensure patient needs are met. Apply today!!
What you will do!
You will maintain content of all contract administration files!
You will audit Contract Administration files for compliance!
You will solve conflicts between contract or agreement parties!
You will negotiate contract terms to minimize performance risk!
You will evaluate whether payments are being made in accordance with the contract terms!
What's in it for you?
· Full-time employment in the heart of Salem, Oregon
· A position where your input and contributions impact the citizens of Oregon
· 8 hours of vacation leave and 8 hours of sick leave per month
· Nearly unbeatable medical, vision, and dental benefits
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, Finance, Political Science or any degree demonstrating the capacity for data or contract analysis; and two years professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning work.
· OR; Any combination of experience and education equivalent to five years of experience that typically supports the knowledge and skills listed above.
· Experience in creating and maintaining a work environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity among team members and the people we serve.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint and Access.
· Knowledge of enterprise accounting.
· Knowledge of requirements of contract administration.
· Knowledge of policy development, especially as it relates to contract and matters.
· Knowledge specific to state contracting - both development and execution.
· Thorough knowledge of both state and federal policy regarding healthcare administration.
· Advanced skills managing and coordinating projects and development of new policies and systems.
· Advanced knowledge of Oregon Purchasing and contracting rules, laws and policies.
How to apply:
· Complete the online application at oregonjobs.org using job number REQ-56143