Remote Talent Acquisition Team Lead Intern (May - Nov 2022)
Remote Talent Acquisition Team Lead Internship (For Credit / CPT/ OPT)
Are you interested in improving organizational effectiveness by enhancing and maintaining human capital? ESURGi has a Talent Acquisition (TA) internship for you. This internship is NOT paid and we can offer CPT, OPT or school credit. Currently looking to hire from May, 2022 - November, 2021.
ESURGI is a bio-health technology product startup. We have projects including physical medicine and rehabilitation/physical therapy and medication reconciliation. Our leaders have developed and built successful technology companies, including one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies and Forbes Fast Tech 25, and have a medical research background in institutions such as UCLA.
Why This Role
In this role, you will gain critical experience in a real-world recruiting and human resources position. This internship is perfect for students pursuing the certificate in Psychology of the Workplace or human resources management. In this role, you will work directly with an operations and talent acquisition executive of a 10,000-person organization who helped a company become one of the best companies in the US to work for.
- Use HR frameworks and job sites including Handshake and Indeed to post jobs and find potential candidates
- Assess interview responses of candidates’ performance during selection process.
- Conduct TA weekly meetings with other Talent Acquisition coordinators.
- Act as a point of contact during the selection process to keep Talent Acquisitions engaged throughout the hiring process
- Assist with training new interns on knowledge transition and onboarding
- Conduct job analysis with different teams to gain understanding of the different roles at Esurgi
- Participate in any projects and/or tasks propose by Esurgi
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Guide candidates through the Talent Acquisition Life Cycle.
- A degree in Human Resources, Psychology, I/O Psychology, Business, Management, or any related field
- Self-motivated and driven
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work remotely, independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Should be able to work for 20-25 hours per week for 6 months.
- Not Paid
- Part time - 20-25 hours per week
- 6 month contract
- School Credit, CPT or OPT
ESURGI is a bio-health technology early stage company. Our products include physical therapy, ACL injury prevention and medication reconciliation. ESURGI executives have built and developed successful technology companies. One of the companies in the Fortune Magazine as the World's Most Admired Companies and Forbes Fast Tech 25. Our executives also include a former medical researcher from UCLA. About our Internships: An archetypical internship at Esurgi is essentially a special project in the work setting. The interns will be assigned a mentor with an executive background. The intern and the mentor will develop an internship plan. This will be based on the intern educational background, career goals, and realistic (preferably interdisciplinary / team) projects within the Esurgi sphere. The plan includes objectives, success factors, and deliverables. The intern and mentor will meet regularly to review the progress and plan of the intern.