Bytespeed Marketing & Sales Development Internship
Bytespeed is looking for 2 Marketing & Sales Development Interns to develop and implement sales & marketing strategies that will generate qualified Cradlepoint leads. These roles will involve coordinating internal and external marketing resources to schedule conversations for sales/engineering teams to close deals. We’re looking for individuals who value building long term relationships with customers, work well in a team, and have self-initiative.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Sales & Marketing:
· Engage directly with potential customers in Minnesota, Kentucky, West Virginia, Missouri, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan, and Ohio across multiple industries, company sizes and types to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfill their needs with Cradlepoint’s technologies through ByteSpeed.
· Leverage both internal Marketing tools like Mailerlite and Direct Market campaigns to effectively turn prospects and qualified leads into opportunities and revenue pipeline by filtering them through different criteria, e.g. BANT (budget, authority, need and timeline)
· Qualify new leads provided by internal and external marketing efforts and schedule meetings for sales/engineering teams to close deals.
· Be the first contact point for many customers, deliver a strong first impression and set the foundation for long term customer relationship
· Work closely with Territory teams to build strategy around marketing to and qualifying as many existing leads as possible
· Leverage best-in-class sales, marketing, and communications tools to accelerate sales, maintain high daily activity, minimum ~80-90 activities/day
· Communicate with customers effectively through phone and email
· Work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic teaming environment with Territory Managers, Network Engineers, and all other teams to effectively manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle
· Obsess over ByteSpeed’s customers and prospects to deliver an excellent customer engagement experience
· We are looking for a self-starter attitude with a track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
· Strong interpersonal communication skills with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
· Comfortable in an environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude
· General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately
· Achievement and success-driven personality
· Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity
· Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote); Dynamics CRM or other CRM experience is a bonus