Software Engineering Intern
Tech Soft 3D of Bend, OR is looking to hire a part-time Software Engineering Intern to join our Technical Marketing team. Are you a resourceful, smart individual excited about learning new technologies? Do you like to help solve challenging problems? If yes, and you understand that providing great technology is a team responsibility, requiring not only outstanding individual contributions but also the ability to help others meet a common goal, then this may be the position for you.
About Tech Soft 3D
After our founding in 1996, we began to realize that our true responsibility was not just to provide great graphics technology, but to help engineering software teams build great products. This led us to assemble the broadest and best portfolio of premium 3D development tools and services available in any industry. Our HOOPS software development kits power applications with proven 3D technologies, including 3D graphics for desktop, web, and mobile applications. We help our clients reduce product development costs and bring their applications to market faster. Today, our 100+ dedicated experts serve our clients from offices in the USA, UK, France, Germany, and Japan.
To carry on our values of building positive relationships, remaining agile and responsive, pursuing excellence, and having fun, we must hire great people. That’s why we offer a dynamic work culture, competitive pay, and opportunities to give back.
What You Will Do
· Work with Engineering and Product Managers to test, maintain and improve web, desktop, and mobile applications
· Work with systems on AWS
· Research and report on new technologies that may affect or enhance our products
· Provide feedback on and suggest improvements to product documentation, programming examples, white papers, etc.
Qualifications for the Software Engineering Intern
We’re seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing organization. The following skills are a significant plus:
· Strong analysis and problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
· Knowledge of Software Engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
· Familiarity with source control management, testing tools, and/or debuggers
· 3D Graphics programming experience with OpenGL, DirectX, Unity 3D or Unreal
· Experience with various platforms including Windows, Linux, OSX, Android, and iOS.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Efficient in planning, prioritization, and time management
· Ability to work well in a task-oriented, team environment
· Fast learner with attention to both the overall concept and the details