Social Media & Creative Video Spring Intern
Social Media & Creative Video Intern
Hourly Rate: $16.00
Schedule: 20 – 25 hours per week
Northwestern’s Talent Acquisition team is seeking a motivated intern to assist with social media, content management and brand development. The role will include assessment, development and implementation of a social media strategy; creation of short video clips; and artistic editing and animation of videos. Under the direction of the Talent Acquisition team, the intern will provide project support for social media initiatives and all video production and editing.
- Assess social media platforms and identify opportunities for increased engagement with talent communities.
- Develop and promote content on social media networks and Northwestern platforms.
Creative Video & Photography:
- Assist in the production of creative assets to support video, animation, and communication needs.
- Coordinate pre-production and production planning activities.
- Enhance videos through animation and voiceovers.
- Deliver cohesive visual content to Talent Acquisition’s digital platforms, social media and videos.
- Edit and proofread written assets before publication.
- Review the quality of projects in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree or currently pursuing a degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred.
- Previous photography experience.
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop (Adobe Premiere Pro), Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Experience Content Management Systems (WordPress).