Human Resources Intern
Vibracoustic has an opening for a Summer Human Resources Intern at our South Haven, MI Regional Corporate Office.
The primary responsibilities of the Summer Human Resources Intern is to provide Human Resources support to the Vibracoustic Regional Corporate Office. The HR Intern will directly assist the Human Resources Team with a wide range of projects related to HR compliance, employee benefits, etc.
Human Resources Intern Tasks:
· Assist with the implementation of ADP Vantage payroll system.
· Work on HR best practice and procedures manual.
· Various HR project work as needed.
Human Resources Intern Profile:
· Working on Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related Business degree.
· Must be a team player with strong people skills.
· Able to work independently on a broad variety of subjects.
· Must demonstrate strong communication (verbal, written, and non-verbal), listening, analytical, and problem solving skills.
· Energetic with a strong sense of urgency and accuracy.
Please send your resume to: Kristi.email@example.com
Vibracoustic, 400 Aylworth Ave., South Haven, MI 49090-1796