2020408 Electronic Assembly Technician
nfinera is the global supplier of innovative networking solutions. Our customers include the leading service providers, data center operators, internet content providers (ICPs), cable operators, enterprises, and government agencies worldwide, including 9 of the top 10 Tier 1 service providers and 6 of the top 7 ICPs. We design, develop and deliver hardware and software for fiber-based connectivity solutions that span access, aggregation, metro, long haul, and submarine network. Our industry-leading, trendsetting edge-to-core solutions provide the foundation for many of the world’s largest and most demanding networks that generate billions in service revenue for our customers.
Title: Electrical Assembly Technician
- Contractor / Hourly position responsible for rework of PCBA components by soldering: Located in Allentown, PA
Essential Functions / Key Responsibilities
- Perform manual soldering to assemble electronic components on printed circuit boards according to instructions
- Must be able to use microscope for extended periods of time.
- Electrical / Optical component through-hole soldering
Education / Experience
- 2 yr. technical degree or equivalent experience.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Experience with SMT rework required
- The individual should understand the requirements of working in a high-tech manufacturing environment
- Needs to be able to learn new processes and operations
- Once trained the technician needs to be able execute those operations with little to no oversight
- Experience with MS Windows operating system and MS Office software is required
- Must be willing to work overtime when required