Talent Acquisition Assistant
As one of the fastest-growing logistics service companies, NTG is all about excellence, integrity, and teamwork. Our service is top-notch because we have developed a high-energy, team-driven mentality across the organization that is committed to servicing our customers, shippers and carriers alike, in an ever-evolving supply chain. We are looking for your expertise and knowledge to join our NTG team!
TA Assistant – Corporate Office in Atlanta, GA
This role will be reporting to Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager with dotted line reporting to two Talent Acquisition Managers to support overall TA team’s administrative, projects, sourcing needs and other tasks assigned. The primary duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Scheduling interviews between hiring managers and candidates using Outlook, Zoom, TEAM and other recruitment tools.
- Conducting and following up with reference checks
- Triggering and following up the background check
- Partnering with recruiters to start pre-adverse process in aligned with state laws if background checks come back with issues
- Be the main Point of Contact (POC) for new hires before Day 1 or direct them to the right person to ask
- Facilitating and coordinating Career Fairs including sending emails to participants prior and following up thank-you emails to ask for resumes
- Assisting with the sourcing needs using a variety of job boards
- Maintaining and organizing TA SharePoint
- Sending welcome emails to new hires prior to their start dates
- Assisting TA projects as assigned
- Scheduling calendar invites for internal TA team meetings
- Associate degree required with BA/BS degree preferred. Equivalent experience might be considered.
- Previous experience in recruitment strongly preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Excellent attention to details and organization skill
- Ability to prioritizing and organization skill
- Problem-solving ability with a high level of adaptability & creativity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using LinkedIn or tother recruitment sourcing tool preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel required. Experience using PowerPoint preferred.
NTG is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, age, veteran status, disability, or any other category protected under applicable law. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.