Aon Campus Treaty Reinsurance (Stamford, CT)
- Support broking teams in servicing reinsurance clients, including developing innovative solutions and strategic advice to address client needs
- Build out internal and external networks to assist in growth efforts
- Source new revenue opportunities
- Communicate with and participate in reinsurer meetings and discussions regarding client program placements
- Prepare formal reinsurance submission materials and executive-facing presentations
- Assist in the technical analysis of client information
- Collaborate with various supporting teams within Aon Reinsurance Solutions such as catastrophe modeling, actuarial and contract wording to bring the best of Aon to clients
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Proven analytical skills - prior analytical and problem solving experience from academic and/or business environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products, with intermediate proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; working knowledge of Access is a strong plus.
- Excellent interpersonal well-rounded communication skills
- Ability to collaborate well with others and to interact with variety of audiences
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple assignments, work well with minimal supervision and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Ability to think strategically and analytically and take initiative
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Economics, Finance, Math or other similarly quantitative or analytically oriented major preferred or equivalent experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.