Housing Investment Coordinator (Loan Specialist)
Do you have experience with planning, policy development, procedure and form creation, financial coordination and compliance monitoring? The Health Systems Division of Oregon Health Authority is looking for a Housing Investments Coordinator and wants you to apply today!
What you will do!
You will establish and implement operating procedures for ensuring that real property investments made on behalf of the State. You will prepare property transfer agreements, housing development agreements, trust deeds, deeds of sale, land transfer promissory notes and housing development promissory notes according to legal specifications. You will assist with the Housing Renovation Awards from application development to award announcements. You will prepare monthly reports to HSD Budget Unit regarding fund disbursement status. You will monitor activity of Community Mental Health Housing Fund, update status of fund on monthly basis, and so much more!
What's in it for you?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans. If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, the Oregon Health Authority is the place for you.
Remote work encouraged for this position during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Five years experience in either:
o Preparing or analyzing residential, commercial, or public sector loan applications using cash flow, financial statements, historical and annual operation analyses; including collections and foreclosure procedures; or
o Processing real estate transactions including qualifying, evaluating and extending credit to borrowers, and property inspections; or
o Marketing, analyzing, servicing, or underwriting residential, commercial, or public sector loans; or
o Economic or community development.
· A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economic, Finance, Accounting, or related field may substitute for three years of experience.
· An Associate's degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business Administration or a related field may substitute for 18 months of the experience.
· Oregon Contract Administration Certificate (OCAC) or the ability to obtain one withing 12 months of hire.
· Experience in creating and maintaining a work environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity among team members and the people we serve.
· Experience in program and budget monitoring, developing operational plans, preparing written documents and reports, and oral communications.
· Experience in real estate development and affordable housing resources.
· Experience with real estate transactions, including title and escrow processes and procedures.
How to apply:
· Complete the online application through the "Apply Externally" button on Handshake