Service Test Engineer/Technician
· Conduct service/support related testing (software and hardware) which may be in development or released.
· Possesses and applies skills on multiple complex work projects
· Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
· Generally think about and apply black box testing methodologies
· Active participation in product and test methodology improvement process
· Handling daily service tasks and documentation
· Occasional need to talk to customer about Service/Repair cases
· Work with manufacturing engineering team for related testing. Follow established SOPs and protocols
· Autonomously diagnose and document common problems when they arise for product improvement
· Work with and coordinate with teams on testing improvements and/or problem resolution
· Associate or BS/BA in related field
· General engineering background required
· Some technical writing skillset to document findings and communicate clearly
· Have ability to understand complex low-level issues and explain them in higher-level detail
· Hands on experience with engineering and/or manufacturing practice a plus