Human Resources Administrator
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance/Engineering is currently seeking an experienced HR Administrator to join our team in Miami, FL, US.
We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations and creating lifelong relationships with our clientele.
JOB TYPE: Full- Time
JOB SUMMARY: The HR Administrator will report to the Director of HR. He/ She will be an individual who is efficient and has the ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Supports Human Resource Department, coordination, and application of company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices.
· Updates and creates Job Descriptions and participates in the recruiting process.
· Maintains employee files and database.
· Schedules interviews and applicant testing.
· Schedules and coordinates new employee orientations.
· Assists with communication of benefit programs changes and updates.
· Screens and routes telephone calls.
· Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
· Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
· Acts as a Liaison between MDAD & CBP
· Prepares all MDAD & CBP paperwork for all Miami.
· Maintains all badging paperwork and submits Quarterly Reports.
· Assist with employee terminations.
· Basic knowledge of HR laws and regulations.
· Proficient on HRIS Systems, Word, and Excel.
· Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
· Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
· Commitment to excellence and high standards.
· Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
· Acute attention to detail. Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
· Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
· One to two years related experience.
· Must be bilingual.
· High School Diploma required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Management, or a related field preferred.