Contract Manufacturing Quality Assurance Senior Manager
Begin a meaningful career right here.
Are you passionate about solving tough challenges? In this role you will use your quality assurance skills to find creative solutions for consumers everyday problems! If this sounds like fun, we would love to hire someone with your skills and abilities to join our Quality Assurance organization.
In this role you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring products delivered by our External Manufacturing partners meet consumer and customer expectations are produced according to applicable P&G policies/procedures, and meet or exceed regulatory requirements for drug products, medical devices, cosmetics and cleaning products.
* Understand and ensure all GMP requirements and regulations are met for all aspects of production. This role entails management of multiple highly regulated external manufacturing sites making and packing products for the Professional Business.
The successful candidate will own:
* Several contract manufacturing (CM) sites, with on-site visits required
* Regulatory & Compliance – based on risk profile, understand, coach, and execute CM compliance to: Industry quality standards (i.e. ISO, CFR), cGMP requirements, P&G quality systems, Quality Agreements or Applicable P&G SOP’s
* Initiative and New Project support – validations, new site start-ups
* Collaboration with the CM’s to execute on time and compliant Annual Product Quality Reviews
* Participation in shelf quality audits, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas to amplify consumer delight
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
* Must have at least 5 years’ experience with Quality and/or Manufacturing
* Good understanding of how quality is integrated into the initiative process, supply chains, and manufacturing operations
* Self-Improvement Programs, Enovia, Veeva, etc. is beneficial
* Previous experience with process control, validation, and analytical/microbiology
* Experience working in the manufacturing of Drug, EPA, Cosmetic and/or Cleaning products
* Minimum a bachelor’s degree in relevant field
Just so you know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.