Intern - Partner Success
Intern Partner Success Management
About iSolved & the iSolved Network
iSolved HCM is a leading human capital management (HCM) SaaS technology company delivering key workforce functions within one robust, easy-to-use platform. iSolved HCM helps customers manage all their mission-critical people functions including payroll, HR, time & attendance, benefits, hire and onboarding from a single application. The iSolved HCM platform is a proven winner evidenced by its rapid adoption in the SMB market with more than 145,000 customers and growing user base of 5 million. For more information, visit www.isolvedhcm.com.
The iSolved Network is the fastest growing business within iSolved with over 125 Certified Network Partners across the United States and nearly 2 million end users. Network partners represent our company's most strategic set of accounts and are significant drivers of growth.
Partner Success Management
The Partner Success function within the iSolved Network, is the primary steward of our most important and strategic customers Certified Network Partners. Partner Success engages Network Partners to drive adoption of iSolved HCM technology, generate high levels of partner and end customer satisfaction and develops strong relationships that make our Network Partners "customers for life" here at iSolved. The function is critical to the company's mission of demonstrating ongoing value to Network Partners by driving usage of iSolved's best in class HCM platform and products as well as working with the entire iSolved organization to uncover new ways to add value and ensure retention of Partners.
Partner Success Intern
As an intern within the Partner Success Management function, you will be a key contributor to the success of our partners and will be responsible for the following:
- Key project work in the following areas:
- Partner Satisfaction: Development and execution of various measurement activities designed to gauge the overall satisfaction of our Network Partners including, but not limited to, semi-annual surveys, Net Promoter Score measurement, polling and Partner forums. You will assist with the development and refinement of the Partner Success function's overall program for accurately measuring effectiveness and satisfaction within the Network.
- Partner Communication: You will be a key contributor across several communication related activities, including, but not limited to, regularly scheduled Partner business reviews, Partner webinars, forums and contributing to the Partner Portal in terms of posts and updates.
- Knowledge Management: With over 125 Partners, capturing, rationalizing and curating best practices, partner trends, process improvements and feedback from the Network is critical. You will assist with developing and maintaining a process and system for managing this critical knowledge.
- Account Management: Partners represent the largest customer accounts within the company, and they require sound account management. You will assist our PSMs with the execution of account management activities such as financial performance analysis, contract management, product penetration analysis and relationship management. Working with a broad set of stakeholders such as Finance, Sales, Product, Enablement and Marketing, you will assist with formalization of account management practices within the Network.
- Marketing: You will support ongoing marketing activities related to our existing Partners within the Network including development of Partner testimonials, references, adoption trends and campaigns.