Intern - Employee Engagement HR
Employee Engagement Intern:
At isolved, we're on a mission to help our customers transform employee experience for a better today and a better tomorrow, and we want to tell the world about it. We know that human resources is always evolving, quite simply because it's a people business, and so our HCM platform, isolved People Cloud is not just built with people in mind but is ready for the future of work. As we continue to grow market share, we are now seeking outstanding new talent to develop within the following position:
Do you have a passion for continuous development, people and engaging employees? Are you looking to change the working experience of hundreds of employees? We have a unique and exciting opportunity for you!
This role will report directly to our Employee Engagement Manager and will assist with several different HR responsibilities. These responsibilities will include internal projects, group initiatives related to employee engagement and development, managing employee data, and more. The Employee Engagement Intern will serve as a foundational piece in delivering companywide projects and initiatives.
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
- Work on Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Help develop and roll out continuous learning programs
- Be involved in employee discussions around feedback and continuous improvement
- Play a role in coming with new engagement ideas for employee morale
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation as needed
- Deliver surveys that will help provide a voice for all employees
- Maintain total confidentiality with all HR related information.
- Ability to learn HR practices to further personal career pathing
- Work toward continuous quality improvement
- Stay current with changing technology, including software programs
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
- support Talent Acquisition team with talent sourcing and recruiting as needed
- Will process Employment verifications for existing employees
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the individual in this position must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills and ability required.
- No prior business experience is necessary but desirable.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong Presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft 365.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ambitious yet flexible self-starter who can work in a rapidly changing environment.
- A desire to work hard, make a difference, and have fun doing it.
Location: This position will be based in Salt Lake City, Utah