At isolved, we're on a mission to help our customers transform employee experience for a better today and a better tomorrow, and we want to tell the world about it. We know that human resources is always evolving, quite simply because it's a people business, and so our HCM platform, isolved People Cloud is not just built with people in mind but is ready for the future of work. As we continue to grow market share, we are now seeking outstanding new talent to develop within the following position:
Are you analytical, creative, web and social media savvy all at once, and looking to learn and develop marketing and related business skills in a fast-paced environment then read on!
As a marketing intern you'll understudy and work alongside multiple members of our marketing team in order to develop a well-rounded view of the modern marketing mix across digital, traditional and channel marketing activities.
- Help to design and manage the execution of integrated lead generation programs.
- Develop program activities across website, email, events and paid advertising
- Manage local campaign activities, create landing pages and manage website content
- Collaborate with digital team to perform tests and optimize conversions
- Help nurture active and passive leads with the goal of increasing interest in engaging
- Assist in the development of social media content, such as info-graphics and blog posts, and then actively promote them on local social media, partner networks and other content sharing sites with the goal of generating leads
- Support the heads of each marketing team in planning and lead management
- Update and maintain data quality and customer records in CRM and MA tools, and work with Inside Sales and Business Development on lead qualification
- No prior business experience is necessary but desirable.
- Experience of social media such as LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Agility to understand the relationship between marketing results and business outcomes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft 365, in particular Excel.
- Experience of or prior exposure to marketing software (e.g. HubSpot, Outreach, Drift), analytics (e.g Google), and CMS (e.g. WordPress, Drupal).
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ambitious yet flexible self-starter who can work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field or related business experience (completed or on-going).
- A desire to work hard, make a difference, and have fun doing it.
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah