Data Science Engineer
We are lookout for data scientists who can develop best in class predictive models, machine learning models and deep learning models and at the same time they should be able to explain the decisions taken by the models automatically through plain simple English language. Also facilitate product solutioning and enhance user experience with analytical insights and addressing the problem statements encountered by users.
- Python, Linux OS
- Has hands on knowledge on setting up Docker containerization and running application on ECS,EKS
- Very good exposure in setting up Analytical tools such as RStudio, MLFLOW, Databricks, Jupyter etc.
- Very good practical knowledge of using and implementing AWS services EC2,S3,ECS,AWS sagemaker.
- Mathematical optimization, discrete-event simulation, rules programming and predictive analytics.
- Work with deep data and analytics skills with strong business acumen to solve business problems by understanding, preparing, and analyzing data to predict emerging trends and provide recommendations to optimize business results.
- Experience using statistical computer languages R, Python, SLQ, etc to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts regression
- Demonstrate and Document working prototype on test datasets and real world scenarios.
- Innovate to come up with new solutions and improve existing solutions.
- Be an enthusiastic and motivated member of the team.
- Maintain knowledge of new technologies in the field of Computer Vision and Machine Learning.