Dockside Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Pathways, specializes in providing direct services and case management to children, adolescents and adults with behavioral and medical health needs, as well as those supervised by government subsidized programs, in their homes or through community-based resources. Pathways offers a full spectrum of social service and behavioral health solutions, including Youth & Family Services, Adult Services, and Prevention Services. Within each area, clients have access to a broad range of social and behavioral services to meet their needs.
Our Indiana Dockside Services team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Full-time Therapist, providing direct service and related duties to clients, such as individual counseling, family counseling, crisis intervention, and psycho-educational groups, through the use of proper therapeutic interventions. Provides clients with training and support to create a therapeutic milieu.
We are committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offer the following:
- Paid Vacation days that increase with tenure after the first year!
- Separate Paid Sick leave
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 401 K Plan
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
This position offers a Salary plus Incentive pay structure. This structure pays you a base salary but also gives you the option to meet with more clients and earn so much more!
- You will earn a base salary pay of $30,000-$40,000 for the required 20 client hours a week
- PLUS a $40/hour incentive rate for any additional client hours!
- Example: With a base salary of $40K and working 30 client hours a week, you would earn $60,800 a year! Plus a full medical benefit package and 401 K as a paid employee, not a contracted role!
- The safety of a base salary but the opportunity to make much MUCH more! This position also offers a $500 hiring bonus, paid in increments of $250 at 30 days and 6 months!
- Licensed independent practitioner in mental health field preferred (LCSW, LMFT or LPC)
- Master’s Degree in a Human Service discipline (i.e. counseling, mental health, social work) from an accredited college or university and verified direct experience working with children, adolescents, and families in a therapeutic treatment environment; license eligible
- 1-2 years of experience in the mental health field preferred
- Valid state driver’s license in good standing and at least current state minimum auto insurance
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.